Monday, March 15

CHRIS BROWN BEGS FANS FOR SUPPORT

Chris Brown is begging fans for support. In a message sent to fans through SayNow, the young singer explained that radio stations are not "being that supportive" of his new work, including singles off his latest album, Graffiti. In turn, Brown is asking fans for help, adding that he cannot "be an underground mixtape artist."

"I ain’t never really did this but right now I need all of my fans help," he said in his statement. "A lot of radio stations aren’t playing my records. They are not being that supportive and I wouldn’t expect them to. It’s on the fans and what you guys do in your power to bring me back. That’s all I need is you guys and nothing else will do that except for the fans."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.