Friday, April 2

T.I. Gives First Post-Prison Interview

A video of an exclusive interview with T.I., his first since his stint in prison for criminal weapons possession, was recently uploaded to the rapper's YouTube page.

"I'm happy to be home," said the platinum-selling rapper. "I'm feeling better than I've ever felt. Learned a lot, grew a lot. And now, I think it's time to put that to good use."

Tip revealed that he didn't write very much during his stay in prison, saying he didn't have very much time. "There was a lot of activity around me. So I wasn't really motivated to create."
He also spoke on his upcoming album, saying that it would be different from Paper Trail, which was "a lot more about thoughts." In contrast, T.I.'s upcoming project will be "a lot more about feelings. This is significantly more aggressive." The end of the interview indicates that the new album will drop August 24 of this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.